Thursday, November 30, 2006

post graveyard

i thought the title fit well with the season.

of course, i am actually referring to where and what i am right now. i just got home from work. i am currently typing with my eyes closed...it is almost time for sleep.

these songs were in my head tonight. my brain provides the sweetest soundtracks ever...my whole life feels like an art film.

so, hit play and continue with your important web browsing in another window. think of it as a fantastic radio station (or, for those fans of askaninja.com...think of it as apple pie for whales.)

also, this was supposed to be longer, but i just don't have it in me right now. enjoy your tiny, three song, playlist. brevity is the soul of wit...so get off my back.





burnt friedman and jaki liebezeit (feat david sylvian).   the librarian.
gabriel rios.   broad daylight.
rodrigo y gabriella.   diablo rojo.